Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Golem token can now be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004141 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Cobinhood, Mercatox and Upbit. Over the last week, Golem has traded 28.8% higher against the dollar. Golem has a market capitalization of $294.30 million and $4.51 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.68 or 0.01299310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00303575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00105991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Tux Exchange, Abucoins, Poloniex, Huobi, Bitfinex, Gate.io, CryptoDerivatives, Heat Wallet, Upbit, Cryptopia, Exrates, Bittrex, Liqui, Mercatox and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.