GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 13th. One GrandCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. GrandCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $36,847.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $180.06 or 0.02043740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004223 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006663 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009511 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00026338 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00038794 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004611 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002063 BTC.
GrandCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy GrandCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GrandCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.