Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Grid+ token can now be bought for $1.06 or 0.00012560 BTC on popular exchanges. Grid+ has a market capitalization of $41.71 million and $0.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Grid+ has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011871 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.28 or 0.01286750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049207 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00307288 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 46.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00103942 BTC.
Grid+ Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Grid+ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grid+ must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.