GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. GUESS has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.08 or 0.01295250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048368 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 36.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00306776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00104894 BTC.
GUESS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling GUESS
GUESS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.