Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Gulden has a market capitalization of $63.50 million and approximately $187,161.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Gulden has traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001879 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GuldenTrader, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Nocks.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.77 or 0.01841910 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004149 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006527 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009197 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00026734 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004782 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00038047 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002097 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Nocks, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Bittrex, YoBit and GuldenTrader. It is not presently possible to purchase Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.