Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, Guncoin has traded up 74% against the U.S. dollar. Guncoin has a market cap of $1.21 million and $703.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Guncoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0060 or 0.00000070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.54 or 0.00263991 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00042257 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00059246 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 39.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015011 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007784 BTC.
Guncoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Buying and Selling Guncoin
Guncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Guncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Guncoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Guncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.