HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. HEAT has a total market cap of $10.07 million and $2,100.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HEAT has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00003613 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, Heat Wallet and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.73 or 0.01293450 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021035 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011580 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049161 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00045844 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.36 or 0.00154671 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.86 or 0.00310909 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, OpenLedger DEX, Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.