Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Hedge has a market cap of $13.68 million and $47,249.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Hedge has traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Hedge token can currently be bought for about $3.69 or 0.00042807 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01298320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011606 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049124 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00310767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00105023 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002527 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.