Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 13th. One Hive token can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001595 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last week, Hive has traded up 53.9% against the U.S. dollar. Hive has a total market cap of $52.05 million and approximately $129,682.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.24 or 0.01289510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011525 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048978 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00308752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00104023 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 50.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Hive
Hive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Hive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.