Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, Humaniq has traded up 35.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00002581 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, Liqui and Upbit. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $35.66 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01305660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021074 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011783 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049401 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00310826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00105086 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 49.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001129 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Upbit and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.