Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Hush coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.35 or 0.00027242 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Hush has a market cap of $7.54 million and approximately $88,544.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hush has traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $122.85 or 0.01426310 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $450.15 or 0.05226100 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 37% against the dollar and now trades at $155.82 or 0.01808980 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00047071 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.56 or 0.00424474 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00019177 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.