Husky Energy (TSE: HSE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/5/2018 – Husky Energy was upgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/29/2018 – Husky Energy had its price target raised by analysts at GMP Securities from C$20.50 to C$22.00.
- 1/29/2018 – Husky Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$18.00 to C$19.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2018 – Husky Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$17.00 to C$18.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Husky Energy was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a C$18.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$19.00.
- 1/18/2018 – Husky Energy was downgraded by analysts at Eight Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a C$19.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$21.00.
- 1/11/2018 – Husky Energy was given a new C$21.00 price target on by analysts at Eight Capital. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Shares of Husky Energy Inc. (TSE:HSE) opened at C$16.64 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $16,730.00, a PE ratio of 64.00 and a beta of 0.33. Husky Energy Inc. has a one year low of C$13.39 and a one year high of C$19.24.
Husky Energy Inc is an integrated energy company. The Company operates through two segments. The Upstream segment includes exploration, development and production of crude oil, bitumen, natural gas and natural gas liquids, and marketing of the Company’s and other producers’ crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, sulfur and petroleum coke, pipeline transportation, the blending of crude oil and natural gas, and storage of crude oil, diluent and natural gas.
Receive News & Ratings for Husky Energy Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Husky Energy Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.