ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. ICON has a total market capitalization of $1.57 billion and approximately $37.24 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can now be bought for approximately $4.11 or 0.00047572 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, COSS, Gate.io and Huobi. During the last week, ICON has traded up 24.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004669 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01297250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011587 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048772 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.72 or 0.00147163 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 31.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00306971 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance and COSS. It is not currently possible to buy ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.