Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 13th. Incent has a total market cap of $12.38 million and approximately $69,181.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Incent has traded 16.5% higher against the dollar. One Incent token can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00003114 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004723 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.73 or 0.01293450 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021035 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011580 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049161 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.86 or 0.00310909 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104492 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Tidex and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.