Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 49.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, Indicoin has traded flat against the dollar. Indicoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $39,541.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Indicoin token can now be purchased for $0.0570 or 0.00000660 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003504 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016500 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009300 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001351 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Indicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indicoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Indicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.