Innova (CURRENCY:INN) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 13th. Innova has a total market capitalization of $6.71 million and $43,967.00 worth of Innova was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Innova has traded down 15.1% against the US dollar. One Innova coin can now be bought for approximately $3.64 or 0.00041957 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.81 or 0.00251954 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00063705 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013027 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007754 BTC.
Innova Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Innova is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning it is secure digital cash operated by a network of users. Transactions are confirmed by distributed consensus, and then immutably recorded on the blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Innova
Innova can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Innova directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Innova must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Innova using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Innova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Innova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.