InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $1.91 million and $41,190.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001213 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. In the last week, InsaneCoin has traded up 27.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $590.78 or 0.06908490 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029931 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00033553 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00025696 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001102 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase InsaneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.