IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $4.10 million and $17,627.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000130 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.45 or 0.02800270 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00033872 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00022000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00029325 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012083 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002337 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.