ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One ION coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.92 or 0.00034423 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, ION has traded up 19.4% against the US dollar. ION has a total market capitalization of $57.54 million and approximately $1.14 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00151351 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005888 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00031264 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015206 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010136 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000300 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.