Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. One Janus token can now be bought for $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Janus has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Janus has a total market capitalization of $744,390.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012042 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.40 or 0.01301140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004464 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011749 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00047844 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00306658 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104633 BTC.
Janus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.