KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last seven days, KickCoin has traded up 39.9% against the U.S. dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0575 or 0.00000667 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, HitBTC and Exmo. KickCoin has a market cap of $18.46 million and $431,724.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012046 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01298320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011606 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049124 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.77 or 0.00310767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00105023 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002527 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Exmo, Mercatox, EtherDelta, YoBit, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.