KiloCoin (CURRENCY:KLC) traded 262.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One KiloCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0414 or 0.00000482 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX. During the last week, KiloCoin has traded up 198.2% against the dollar. KiloCoin has a total market capitalization of $8.12 million and $3,803.00 worth of KiloCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $158.01 or 0.01842890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004120 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006456 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008949 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00027015 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00039358 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004757 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002062 BTC.
KiloCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KiloCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Scrypt algorithm. Kilocoin is ment to be a new measurement of value. “
Buying and Selling KiloCoin
KiloCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase KiloCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KiloCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KiloCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KiloCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KiloCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.