Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. Kin has a total market cap of $198.87 million and $219,513.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Bancor Network, IDEX and EtherDelta. In the last week, Kin has traded up 7.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.14 or 0.01296230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048554 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.19 or 0.00305493 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104505 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinFalcon, Bancor Network, IDEX, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.