Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last week, Komodo has traded up 19.5% against the dollar. Komodo has a total market capitalization of $413.35 million and $2.13 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for about $4.00 or 0.00046999 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, BarterDEX and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.53 or 0.01380800 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $447.15 or 0.05253140 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.50 or 0.01521410 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.18 or 0.00424873 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00027559 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018513 BTC.
Komodo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Komodo is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency that combines the anonymity of ZCash with the security of Bitcoin. Using a new consensus mechanism developed by the Komodo team, delayed Proof of Work, Komodo blocks can be notarized using the Bitcoin blockchain. KMD is issued through an Equihash-based PoW protocol, and the new block information is sent to pre-voted notary nodes. These nodes insert the Komodo block information on the BTC blockchain by creating a custom transaction. This system ensures that in order to “hack” komodo, one would have to rewrite both chains.Komodo uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to provide 100% anonymous transactions, that are now secured with Bitcoin's hash rate. “
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptox, BarterDEX, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Komodo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.