KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 13th. KuCoin Shares has a market cap of $510.04 million and $1.45 million worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded 20.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One KuCoin Shares coin can now be bought for about $5.60 or 0.00065569 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012007 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.89 or 0.01297830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021010 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049286 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001840 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00307331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00106071 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
KuCoin Shares Coin Trading
KuCoin Shares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.