Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $375.30 million and approximately $11.86 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for $2.80 or 0.00032748 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004725 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.02 or 0.01299350 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048713 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00304628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00104225 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Liqui, Tidex, Coinrail, Binance, Gate.io, Kucoin, TDAX, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, BigONE, Huobi, Mercatox, Coinnest and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.