LAToken (CURRENCY:LA) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. LAToken has a market capitalization of $28.36 million and $1.90 million worth of LAToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LAToken has traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One LAToken token can currently be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00004252 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004884 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.26 or 0.01298730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021026 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00310205 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00104387 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 52% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001073 BTC.
LAToken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LAToken is a blockchain platform for tokenization and trading of real assets globally using cryptocurrencies. As a result, cryptocurrencies will be widely used in the real economy. Cryptoholders will buy real assets using cryptocurrencies. Asset owners will unlock the value of assets by selling their tokenized fractions to cryptoholders. Tokenized Apple and Amazon shares, real estate ETFs and commodities (silver, gold, oil) are already traded at the LAT platform. “
Buying and Selling LAToken
LAToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, CoinExchange, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy LAToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LAToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LAToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LAToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LAToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.