Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. Lisk has a total market cap of $3.26 billion and $56.13 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $27.64 or 0.00319844 BTC on major exchanges including BitBay, Upbit, Gate.io and Exrates. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 82.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $29.99 or 0.00347048 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00064218 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.00 or 0.00358682 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.68 or 0.00135143 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00021812 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $77.19 or 0.00893246 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003661 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Exrates, BitBay, BitGrail, Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, ChaoEX, Coinroom, Poloniex, COSS, YoBit, CoolCoin, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Binance, Bittrex and Abucoins. It is not currently possible to buy Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.