LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One LockChain token can now be bought for about $1.53 or 0.00017662 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. In the last week, LockChain has traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. LockChain has a total market cap of $14.20 million and $46,212.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00065461 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010391 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002072 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
LockChain Token Trading
LockChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy LockChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LockChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.