Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Over the last week, Loopring has traded 16.2% higher against the US dollar. One Loopring token can now be bought for $0.63 or 0.00007436 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gate.io. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $355.48 million and approximately $929,699.00 worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.68 or 0.01299310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00048830 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.86 or 0.00303575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00105991 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, HitBTC, YoBit, Binance and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.