Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Lunyr has a market cap of $39.24 million and $1.77 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lunyr token can now be bought for $17.08 or 0.00195691 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, Binance and CryptoDerivatives. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011871 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $112.28 or 0.01286750 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049207 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00307288 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 46.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00103942 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Gate.io, BigONE, YoBit, Binance, Liqui, EtherDelta, CryptoDerivatives and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.