MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. MaidSafeCoin has a total market cap of $188.76 million and $1.49 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004869 BTC on major exchanges including Omni DEX, HitBTC, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded 17.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.09 or 0.01296760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011691 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00048456 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 28.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001572 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00306558 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104534 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, Omni DEX, Bittrex, Upbit, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaidSafeCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.