MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. Over the last week, MediBloc has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar. One MediBloc coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0376 or 0.00000441 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. MediBloc has a market capitalization of $111.66 million and $993,660.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,599.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $843.80 or 0.09875880 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,233.78 or 0.14440300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.04 or 0.01837960 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.84 or 0.02725220 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.59 or 0.00381402 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.24 or 0.01372220 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $450.47 or 0.05272350 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00107110 BTC.
MediBloc Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
MediBloc Coin Trading
MediBloc can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.