Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 13th. Melon has a market capitalization of $65.68 million and approximately $339,211.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Melon token can currently be bought for approximately $109.58 or 0.01271230 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Melon has traded up 17.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.29 or 0.01291050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048755 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 40.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Kraken, Liqui and CryptoDerivatives. It is not possible to purchase Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.