Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Mercury has a total market cap of $48.86 million and approximately $8.00 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can now be purchased for $0.49 or 0.00005612 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last week, Mercury has traded 22.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004803 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.31 or 0.01289980 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020934 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011548 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049251 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 42.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001339 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00307985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00103720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Bittrex and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.