Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Metal token can currently be bought for $3.98 or 0.00045671 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Tidex and Cryptopia. Metal has a total market capitalization of $76.73 million and $15.13 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Metal has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.24 or 0.01289510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011525 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00048978 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00046784 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00146849 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00308752 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Huobi, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Binance and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.