Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. In the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for about $1.54 or 0.00017814 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and RightBTC. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $57.41 million and approximately $1.45 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.01294690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048869 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 41.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104986 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, RightBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Bitfinex and EXX. It is not currently possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.