MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 13th. MinexCoin has a total market cap of $50.76 million and $43,207.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MinexCoin has traded up 15.7% against the US dollar. One MinexCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $16.92 or 0.00194606 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.15 or 0.01290020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00308826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00103941 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 53.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001094 BTC.
MinexCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.