Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 17.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Mintcoin has a total market cap of $23.35 million and approximately $350,586.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded up 75.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Mintcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $160.02 or 0.01870990 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004179 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006598 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009377 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026655 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00038793 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004696 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002105 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.