MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. MobileGo has a total market cap of $67.20 million and approximately $308,573.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MobileGo has traded up 40.8% against the US dollar. One MobileGo token can currently be bought for $0.69 or 0.00007940 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, Livecoin and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.36 or 0.01294690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020990 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048869 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 41.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309756 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104986 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, Coinrail, Tidex, Cryptopia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, Liqui and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.