Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 13th. During the last week, Modum has traded 26.9% higher against the US dollar. One Modum token can currently be purchased for $3.53 or 0.00040921 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. Modum has a total market cap of $64.43 million and $4.24 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.29 or 0.01291050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048755 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 40.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.64 or 0.00309011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00104803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.