MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for about $4.26 or 0.00049658 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Zaif, Bitbank and Bittrex. During the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 19.5% higher against the dollar. MonaCoin has a total market cap of $244.38 million and $4.32 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,601.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $844.64 or 0.09851160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,235.61 or 0.14411000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.37 or 0.01835430 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.62 or 0.02724780 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.84 or 0.00382975 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01366180 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $451.89 or 0.05270490 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00106803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Zaif, EXX, CryptoBridge, Fisco, Bitbank and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.