MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 13th. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001749 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Bittylicious. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $18.54 million and approximately $115,670.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded up 11.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00065609 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00017952 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010388 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002080 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Bittylicious. It is not currently possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.