Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Monetha has traded 13.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Monetha has a total market cap of $33.62 million and approximately $1.63 million worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monetha token can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001782 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Tidex, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.15 or 0.01290020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011514 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00308826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00103941 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001094 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Monetha Token Trading
Monetha can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox, CoinExchange, Binance, Tidex, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Monetha directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monetha using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.