Monoeci (CURRENCY:XMCC) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 13th. Monoeci has a market capitalization of $9.08 million and $37,399.00 worth of Monoeci was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monoeci has traded up 1.1% against the US dollar. One Monoeci coin can currently be bought for $2.95 or 0.00034084 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $611.14 or 0.07002880 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00029947 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00025312 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001257 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Monoeci Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonacoCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm aiming to integrate cryptographic money secure in an environment of real use. MonacoCoin aims to federate a large number of Monegasque businesses and provide them with smartphone and credit card applications for end users, as well as payment terminals dedicated to Monegasque merchants. XMCC also provides a second layer network of masternodes that process instant and anonymous transactions. “
Monoeci Coin Trading
Monoeci can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Monoeci directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monoeci must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monoeci using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monoeci Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monoeci and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.