Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Mullen Group (TSE: MTL):
- 2/9/2018 – Mullen Group had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$19.00 to C$18.00.
- 2/8/2018 – Mullen Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from C$15.75 to C$14.70. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Mullen Group was upgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a C$16.50 price target on the stock.
- 2/6/2018 – Mullen Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$17.00 to C$16.00.
- 12/15/2017 – Mullen Group had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$18.00 to C$17.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Mullen Group Ltd (TSE MTL) opened at C$14.70 on Tuesday. Mullen Group Ltd has a 1 year low of C$14.18 and a 1 year high of C$17.62. The firm has a market cap of $1,520.00, a PE ratio of 23.33 and a beta of 0.25.
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, February 15th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, January 31st will be given a dividend of $0.05 per share. This is a positive change from Mullen Group’s previous monthly dividend of $0.03. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.08%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, January 30th. Mullen Group’s dividend payout ratio is presently 61.90%.
Mullen Group Ltd is a Canada-based supplier of trucking and logistics services. It operates through two operating segments: Trucking/Logistics and Oilfield Services. The Trucking/Logistics segment consists of over 10 Business Units, offering a range of truckload and less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight services to customers in Canada and the United States, such as transporting goods, including general freight; commodities, such as cable, pipe and steel; over-dimensional loads, such as heavy equipment and compressors, and dry bulk commodities, such as cement and frac sand.
Receive News & Ratings for Mullen Group Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mullen Group Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.