Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Myriad coin can now be bought for about $0.0112 or 0.00000132 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Myriad has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Myriad has a total market cap of $17.44 million and $64,182.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,603.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $844.31 or 0.09892410 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,232.49 or 0.14440600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.03 or 0.01863270 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $234.61 or 0.02748880 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.57 or 0.00393279 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.02 or 0.01429690 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $450.26 or 0.05275520 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00104565 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.