Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Over the last seven days, Mysterium has traded 30% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mysterium has a total market cap of $13.35 million and approximately $192,118.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium token can now be bought for about $0.69 or 0.00007942 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $112.23 or 0.01286020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00020956 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00308517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00104071 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.