MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 13th. During the last seven days, MyWish has traded 27.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. MyWish has a total market cap of $8.28 million and $39,548.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MyWish token can now be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00005072 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Bancor Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004688 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $112.11 or 0.01294810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021161 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011554 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049103 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.07 or 0.00312671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00104416 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002504 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MyWish intent to create a platform to improve the safety and convenience in the cryptosphere. The platform will allow to create and execute rules for distribution of funds using smart contracts and decentralized environment for calling them. Furthermore, within the platform will be possible to transfer crypto assets directly to the users' bank accounts. MyWish team will provide a mobile app and a website where anyone can create and manage a smart contract. MyWish token (WISH) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to enable the smart contracts creation. “
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase MyWish directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MyWish must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MyWish using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.