Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Neblio has a total market cap of $148.41 million and approximately $1.73 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for approximately $11.58 or 0.00135740 BTC on popular exchanges including OEX, Cryptopia, Binance and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Neblio has traded 19.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.23 or 0.00317814 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.74 or 0.00347173 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00064342 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002218 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.84 or 0.00361408 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021557 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001438 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.34 or 0.00879461 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003658 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.